The Kyiv International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 25-26 September 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (25 September), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (26 September).
Since 2016, the IELP team has organized more than 16 exhibitions in locales including Shanghai, Monaco, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the events can be viewed here.
The Kyiv International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo 2019 is the central exhibition for immigration and upscale real estate in Ukraine.
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition will bring together leading companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors include immigration companies, property developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- International property developers and luxury real estate market leaders;
- Prominent immigration companies;
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations;
- Major personal financial consultancies; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
All in all, around 100 companies will participate in the Expo.
Visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, acquisition of upscale real estate and personal financial consulting services, as well as international entrepreneurs, real estate buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Immigration (temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
- Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad (for personal use, to secure assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment in an affluent country); and
- Personal financial consulting (company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
What We Deliver (B2B):
- World’s leading companies;
- The primary target audience: Direct prospects (potential immigrants and real estate buyers);
- The opportunity to meet potential partners from 30 countries;
- The opportunity to speak to your target audience at the conference;
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system to help you plan your schedule and make the most of your time at the exhibition; and
- Access to an exclusive database, featuring contact information for prospective clients and partners from around the globe.
What We Deliver (B2C):
- Comprehensive assistance with temporary and permanent residence permits, dual citizenship, real estate acquisition, asset protection, company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, etc.);
- Individual meetings with real estate experts;
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system, that enables you to arrange meetings with participants in advance;
- You will be registered by the ILPE Concierge Service and assigned a dedicated manager to assist you before and after the event;
- Bespoke face-to-face advice from financial and legal professionals, and more.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, complete the form on the Expo’s website. For more information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 335 581 11.